I don't know if it's still a phrase that is used often, but I used to hear something to the effect "Boy she really knows how to push his buttons". Usually it meant that one person knew the other person's sensitive issues or what got them upset or mad. Teenagers usually know how to push all their parents' buttons. Well I'm going to give you a button of mine that I would love to have you push anytime you like. Do you have a blog or website where you can post links? Grab my button and put it on your site.
Here is the code you need to put my button on your blog:
If you've never done this before, here are the easy instructions for adding it to your blogger or "Blogspot" blog.
1. Copy the script inside the box above by highlighting it and while holding down the Ctrl key press and release the C (for Copy) key.
2. Sign in to your blog.
3. In the upper right corner click "Customize".
4. Click on the box that says "Add a Gadget" at the top of the column on the right or the left.
6. If you want to add a title in the title box go ahead and type that in there. (Probably something like "My Absolute #1 Favorite Blog" or whatever)
7. Click inside the "Content" box below the "Title Box" and paste the script you copied above by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the V (for - oops, I don't know why V, it doesn't seem to stand for anything) Key.
8. Click on the "Save" box in the lower right corner.
10. By placing your mouse pointer in the box it will change to 4 arrows pointing out. If you click and hold your left mouse button you can now move that box to wherever you want it. Release the mouse button when you have it where you want it.
11. Go back up to the top of your page and click on "Save".
12. Click on "View Blog" to go back to your blog to make sure everything came up the way you expected.