Along comes another Phun Phriday! Since this is only the fourth one, I'll remind you that Phun Phriday! is about doing something different, something more on the experimental side. If you recall, Phun Priday! Numero Uno was a water drop photo and since then I've been messing with motion blur photos. Today's photo is a different kind of motion blur. It was taken as it was getting dark and some geese were flying almost directly over my head. The exposure was 1/10 second as I followed them for that very short distance.
YOU are invited to stop by every Phun Phriday! and view. I'd love to have you comment and if you have a Phun or exciting experimental photo to share we'd love you have you include a link to it.
Remember. . . this blog has new posts daily (or darn close anyway) so please stop by anytime.
When I reach 500 followers I will give away a (USD) $50 Amazon.com Gift Card* to one of my followers.
1. All current followers and all future followers who join on or before the day I reach 500 followers are eligible.
2. To enter you must leave a comment on this post telling me you'd like to win the $50 Gift Card*. Only one comment per follower will be considered for the contest.
3. Within a few days after I hit the magic # of followers I will use a random number generator to select which commenter will be the BIG WINNER. To be extra fare I will use the random number generator twice. The first time I will have it select a number between 1 and 10 and then whatever number it gives me I will have it generate a number between 1 and the number of entries I received that many times and I will use the final number to determine the winner. My decision on the winner is final.
4. I will then announce the winner in a blog post on this blog and the winner will have 30 days to contact me to claim the prize.
NOTE: The reason I am using this method is because I have noticed that when I click on the avatars of some of my followers all I see is their avatar photo (if they have one) and very little other information. Many of them do not give me any way to find their blog or to contact them and I want all followers who enter to have an equal chance to win.
5. I retain the right to delete any comments and/or followers who I feel are abusive, rude, obscene, spammers or in any way detract from the overall spirit of this blog. Comments and/or followers that have been deleted are NOT eligible to win. (Constructive criticism and comments are always welcome if given in the spirit of helping to improve and build up and not tear down - yes, I know that is redundant ;-) )
6. By commenting and telling me you'd like to win the $50 Gift Card, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all of the above rules and procedures.
* I will not be purchasing the gift card until I have a confirmed winner, so if there is some other business the winner would rather have the gift card for I may be willing to get it from there instead, provided it is a well known legitimate business where I can purchase an e-gift card online.
If you have any questions concerning this please contact me by email.